Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Playing at the Park

We've had a great weekend. On Friday night, George's parents watched Madeline and George and I went with some friends to Culinary Dropout at the Yard in Tempe -- delicious food and drinks and great ambience! Yesterday, I went with my sisters, grandma, and mom to Phoenix Flea which is a little handmade vendor sale (imagine a really hip craft fair). They do it a couple of times per year in the Heritage Square area of downtown Phoenix. This was our third time going and each time I've walked away with some exciting new things. It's a great place to buy unique gifts. And since we were right near it, we had to go to Pizzeria Bianco for lunch :) In the afternoon, George, Madeline, and I went to look at some model homes with Brian and Terrisa. We love looking at model homes and it's even more fun when we go with someone who is actually looking for a home. Last night, we had friends over for pizza (yes, pizza twice in one day). 

Today was less eventful. After church, we all went down for a nap. Madeline took a 4 hour nap and George and I slept for almost 3 hours....oops! I think we all needed the rest.

Here are some videos and pictures from this past week...

Madeline is very into the park at the end of our street these days. While I was at Phoenix Flea, George took Madeline down to toss the football around :) 




George took these on his phone and I thought they were adorable!

 



 And finally, I have to show off our garage! George has been working VERY hard on organizing it. As our neighbor said, it is the envy of the neighborhood :) :) 



1 comment: