Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Recipes

One wonderful perks of getting married (besides gaining a husband! :)) is getting tons of great gifts. George and I were fortunate enough to get lots of great gifts! So now I have a bunch of kitchen tools and gadgets and I want to start using them! I also happen to know that I have some good cooks in my family (and friends!) and I'm hoping that you all can share some of your recipes with me. George and I both work full time so we are looking for relatively simple recipes. Also, any Crockpot recipes that I put together before we leave for work would be great as well! You can email me those at heatheronemail@gmail.com.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! I have a bunch of good crock pot recipes at home I'll send you! They're so easy and soo good!

    -Marie

    ReplyDelete