Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Meeting Paisley

Two weeks ago I posted some pictures of my new little niece, Paisley. This past weekend I finally (two weeks felt like forever) got to meet her! She was as cute as could be - always making cute little faces! I kept my camera close to capture as many of those cute faces as possible.

She sleeps a lot :)


Hanging out with Grandma Warren!


Sunny day!


Wide awake and playing!


Sleepy little girl...


Ahh...the life!! Relaxing with Aunt Hannah :)


The flights were a bit expensive for George to come too, but we will both be back in AZ for Easter so he will be able to meet Paisley and I will be able to see her again!

1 comment:

  1. I commented on this the other day but it didn't take so I'll try again. I'm sure Paisley was glad to meet her Aunt Heather too. The rest of us liked having you here too. See you there is a week and a day!

    ReplyDelete