Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Phoenix Trip

Blogspot/Blogger just changed their format in the place where I write my posts...it is confusing me! 

Hope everyone had a great weekend...even thought it is Thursday and basically the weekend again (I'm not complaining!) George and I had a great time in Phoenix with our families and friends. As usual with our trips to Phoenix, we kept very busy! Here are some pictures to prove that :)

Love this picture of Paisley...even though George's eye looks kind of creepy! Haha


I had the pleasure of watching Paisley on Friday while Brian and Terrisa were at work. It was so much fun to spend the entire day with her! We started off the day with a walk around the neighborhood.


And before I knew it, she was asleep again!


On Friday night, we went to watch Hannah at the football game. Here is the band entering the field. Watching the band perform and play in the stands brought back some great memories of our time in marching band...oh to be young again :)


I love this picture of Hannah and Paisley. Too bad Paisley is distracted by something. This was taken at Maggiano's where we went to celebrate my dad and Brian's brithdays. 


George and I took Marie to get her hair cut on Sunday afternoon. She was loving the look...we caught her looking in the mirror a few times :)


On Sunday night, my parents had Jeremiah's family (Jeremiah is Hannah's boyfriend) over for dinner. They are a very nice family! I had to include a picture of these cookies that Hannah made. They were delicious and the presentation was beautiful!


I will end with this picture of Paisley from our dinner at the Lucases' on Monday evening. Look at those big eyes...so pretty!


I have to run...I am going on a walk with Andi and Keziah (her son). The weather is amazing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment