Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to everyone!! Hope you are enjoying some candy.

I remember the excitement of Halloween as a kid. Back in my day, they would let us wear our costumes to school. I hear they don't allow that now. We would also go visit our grandparents and I remember that my Grandma and Grandpa Warren had a neighbor who would always do scary little tricks....and we ate it up!! 

Last year, at a big national meeting for work, this guy got up to talk about the reasons why he loves Southern California (the meeting was being held in San Diego around Halloween time). He was from Buffalo and it cracked me up because one of the reasons he loved Southern California was that people don't have to wear their Halloween costumes over a jacket and pants. I remember doing that when we lived in Rochester. There is nothing worse than having an awesome Halloween costume and then having to wear a jacket under it! 

A little Halloween trivia for you all...did you know that Halloween is always the number one or two day for frozen pizza sales??? Super Bowl Sunday is right there too. SOO guess what we had for dinner? DiGiorno Supreme Pizza and Honey BBQ Wyngz...and Skinny Cow Sandwiches for dessert. 

  

Thank you to the freezer in my office for dinner :)

George and I had a great time in Las Vegas over the weekend. It was a short trip, but really fun. The costumes were a HUGE hit on the strip. We literally just walked around and everyone was asking for our picture (they mostly wanted picture of the Ghostbusters, but I felt pretty cool too!) If you haven't heard, George and his friends have been the Ghostbusters for three years now and they love showing off their costumes. They have all spent lots and lots of time hand-making their "proton packs".

I am Stay Puft...a "bad guy" form the movie. I don't look that intimidating, do I?


Here they are in all their glory! :) 


George and I are going to pass out some candy tonight and then meet up with Sergio, Andi, Keziah, and Sergio's daughters for some Trick-or-Treating. We will not be Trick-or-Treating, but it will be fun to watch the kids. 

One more thing before I go. For all of you non-Facebookers, here is a cute picture of Paisley and Terrisa from Brent and Chrissy's Halloween party on Saturday night. Cutest elephant EVER!


Have a safe and Happy Halloween everyone!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment