Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tucson

I was gone last week for a work training in Tucson so I did not get around to updating. Although, since I was in training....in Tucson (not much happening there), I wouldn't have had much to write about even if I did have time. 

This past weekend, my work had an employee appreciation event at Wet and Wild Water Park. It had been awhile since I had been to a water park and it did not disappoint. Waterslides are SO fun, aren't they?? I brought Marie, Hannah, Jeremiah, and Emily....George had to work (he has had kind of a crappy work schedule over the past few weeks). It was a lot of fun. The one bummer was that the lines were super long so we didn't get to go on all of the slides. 

We should find out our official move-in date this week. It sounds like it will be in mid August. George went by today and said that the insulation is now in. We're thinking that the drywall will be next. THEN all of the fun stuff (tile, counters, etc). 

We have been looking just about every night online for home decor items. We browse different websites to get ideas. Last weekend, I bought a couple of items that I had my eye on. My mom also found this cool printer's box from an antique shop in Pinetop. I love it and it matches the one that my parents have (theirs is in the cabin). Let me know if you have any idea of little trinkets that I can put in it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment