Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Another Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was a restful weekend for me, which I welcomed with open arms. On Saturday, we went to see Hannah try on some prom dresses. It was fun to "judge" the dresses. Although we weren't very good judges because we could only narrow it down to four. The rest of the family gave their opinions on Sunday. I should have taken some pictures for you all to give your input! She looked gorgeous in all of them so I'll be anxious to see what her final decision is. Of course, I will have some pictures of the final decision when prom rolls around (in April, I think). 

On Friday night, my Dad's friend from childhood, Paul, and his wife, Laurie, came up from Tucson. My Dad and Paul grew up on the same street in Rochester (both of their moms still live there). Paul came up to present my Dad with a plaque. I can't remember the name of it but basically my Dad, Paul, and their other friend Vinnie make football picks each year and whoever has the winning picks, get the plaque. My Dad won this year. 


Grandma Warren- does it seem like just yesterday that they were playing hockey in front of your house?! 


 A record of the winners throughout the years. I think it went back to the early 1980s...


I am looking forward to this weekend because George and I get to have Paisley for a couple of nights. Brian and Terrisa are going on a anniversary cruise (5 years). My parents will be watching her for most of the time, but we will have her for the weekend because they are going to Palm Springs for a tennis tournament. I am also going with my friend, Marie, for her first wedding dress appointment....I love watching people try on wedding dresses! 

Back to school on Wednesday night, but spring break is next week....not too shabby!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment