Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Parker and Bumps

On Saturday, we celebrated the upcoming arrival of Parker. Parker is my soon-to-be nephew. Terrisa is due in just a few weeks, but the Dr. (we have the same Dr.) is thinking that it will be more like a week or two (given the fact that Paisley was on the bigger side). Paisley was more than happy to assist Mommy with the present opening. She kept saying "this for Parker?" I think she was hoping that people would say no, it's for you :) :)


I had to post this b/c I think it is soo adorable! The shirt is from Chrissy and the sweater was handmade by my Grandma Clark. What a stylish combo.


Our bags are packed and we're ready to go....

One is for Madeline, one is for me, and one is for George. I posted this on Facebook and someone said that it seemed like a lot of stuff...and I thought I was packing light!!


In case you were wondering how big my bump is...here are a few pictures...pretty big, huh?! :) 


And Terrisa's too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment