Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Break!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

This is a very overdue post. I have been enjoying vacation, some time off, and visiting with family over the last could of weeks. I will catch you up with some pictures!

I will start with these adorable pictures of Madeline from today. It has been very cold (for us) over the last few days. It was in the 40's when we went to the park, but that didn't stop Madeline from having a blast on the baby swing. She was so excited!! 


 

 

Last week, Madeline "made" this little ornament at her babysitter's house. I was excited to display her first homemade ornament on the tree. 


The Harts (cousins and Aunt) into town on Christmas Eve. We had a really nice time visiting with them. We haven't lived near family in so long so we love it when family visits! While they were here we went horseback riding. It was so much fun! 

I think this is a really neat picture of my dad...



On Christmas morning we opened a couple of Madeline's presents at our house and then headed over to my parent's house.


I take my wrapping pretty seriously! :) 

 



I have been waiting to surprise George with this gift for over a month! He has been wanting a Love Sac for years so I knew he would be so excited. I also knew that he had NO idea that I bought one. It was so exciting for me to get over to my parent's house to surprise him. He loves it and has been using it a lot. 


We recently got a Top Golf in Gilbert. Think driving range mixed with a bowling alley....it's awesome. We went there with the Harts on Monday night. I want to go back! 



Some of the group...


We were all sick with colds over Christmas. Madeline's cold was pretty bad -- she also broke out in a rash on Christmas. I ended up taking her to the doctor on the 26th. She was cracking me up b/c she kept looking out of the room.



We're all back to healthy now :) 

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment