Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

ABCs

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I don't have much of an update because we haven't been up to too much....which is fine with me :) This weekend, we just relaxed and slept a lot. George, Madeline, and I took a four hour nap on Sunday afternoon. We are lucky that Madeline takes such great naps (usually more of a 2.5-3 hour nap). It was nice starting the work week so well rested. 

In the evenings, we have been trying to walk 2 miles. We go about 30 minutes after dinner (usually 6:45-7:00PM). It's starting to get super hot so we will see how much longer we can do it. 

Madeline has been talking so much lately. I tried to capture her "in action" tonight. Here she is singing her ABCs and then starting to sing "clean up, clean up".  She's also started spinning in circles and she thinks it's the best thing ever. I will try to capture that next! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment