Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

AZ Baby

Last week was a very busy week for me. I started my new role at work and I am still finishing up my old role so it's been double duty.  When the weekend rolled around, I was ready for it! Also, we have gotten into the habit of unwinding with a walk in the evenings, but it is officially WAY TOO HOT here for walks....even at night :( We were spoiled with an unseasonably cool(er) May and early June temps so it the 115 degree temps seem even more unbearable than normal. Oh well, I guess that's the price we pay for 8 months of no snow and gorgeous weather. 

You can tell that Madeline is an AZ baby by these pictures.

Here she is in just her diaper, eating a morning snack :) 


And here she is in Grandpa's sprinkler with no diaper! She was having the time of her life in that sprinkler :) 


We had a great Father's day celebrating George and George's dad, Paul. My dad was out of town so we didn't get to hang out with him yesterday, but we are planning to do a family staycation later in the summer so we will make up for it then! We started the day with donuts and ended with lobster mac and cheese that Anna made for the family -- it was a good food day :) George and Rachel took Paul to the movies while Marie and I did some shopping and Anna and Madeline relaxed at the house. We also watched the first Hunger Games movie and much to my surprise, I really liked it and I can't wait to watch the next one.

We are REALLY looking forward to our Napa and Rochester trips this weekend/next week. For now, it's off to bed for me. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment