Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Pinetop Weekend

I failed in the picture taking department this weekend. This is the only picture I took and it's sort of blurry...


Despite the lack of pictures, we had a great weekend up in Pinetop. George's sister Marie was at a week-long camp near Pinetop that ended on Friday. Since Paul and Anna had to pick up Marie on Friday, we all decided to escape the heat for the weekend. We picked a great weekend to do that because it was our first weekend of brutal heat in Phoenix. Pinetop, on the other hand, didn't even hit 80. It was perfect. 

Madeline drove up with Paul and Anna on Friday morning and George and I enjoyed a peaceful drive on Friday afternoon :) We took several walks around the neighborhood and just relaxed the rest of the time.

Some other exciting news....I got a promotion at work! I am now a Business Category Manager for the Albertson's/Safeway and Winco team. My new role will still be based out of our Western Business Center in Scottsdale. I feel so fortunate to work for General Mills -- it's truly a wonderful place to work! For the next couple of months, I will be busy learning new things....they like to keep us on our toes :)

If you aren't following along to Hannah and Jeremiah's blog, click on this link RIGHT NOW --> http://thejandhblog.blogspot.com. I am loving every single post. It's obvious that they're having the time of their lives!  


No comments:

Post a Comment