Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

How to Comment

A couple of people have emailed me about commenting on my blog. Here is a quick tutorial:

-At the bottom on each post, it will indicate the number of comments (i.e "1 Comment" or "0 Comments")

-Put your mouse over "0 Comments" and click

-It will then open a text box

-Type your comment in the text box

-Below the text box, you will see "Comment as" with a drop-down menu

-Click on the drop-down menu

-Select either 1. Name/URL or 2. Anonymous

-If you select Name/URL, just write your name in the "Name" blank (you can leave URL empty)

-If you select Anonymous, you can just leave your name in the comment itself (unless you really do want it to be anonymous!)

-When you are done writing your comment, select "Publish"

Email me if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Thanks for sharing your life with us. It's great to hear what you're up to. I want to try all your recipes! Love you! Aunt Gail

    ReplyDelete