Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Official!

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. George and I were in Arizona. Like I mentioned last week, I headed out there for work last Wednesday night and George joined me on Friday night.

And speaking of Arizona, I have an official announcement to make...We are moving back to Arizona!!!!!!!! :) George will actually be moving back first. His last day here is February 10 so we will probably both drive out there next Saturday (2/11). He will remain with Apple (Biltmore location) and his start date there is February 17. I will be in California for a bit longer....not exactly sure of a date yet. Hopefully I won't be too far behind him.

The plan is for us to stay with my parents for a little while until we find a place of our own. Our "suite" at their house is going to be nice....lots of upgrades for....TV, laundry service (thanks in advance, Grandma), couch and mini fridge in the room. They might not get rid of us. Haha.

Needless to say, we are very, very excited. Living near my family, George's family, and our friends is something that we've missed for the past almost 2 years. But we are really, reallllly going to miss Sergio, Andi, and Kez. We have become like a little family over the past 7 months...we eat dinner together every night, hang out on the weekends, play with Keziah. It's going to be so hard to say goodbye. BUT we're already trying to talk them into moving out to AZ...or at least visiting :)

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have more updates for you in the coming weeks. Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. Going to put a microwave in there too! And you forgot to mention the private full bath with dual sinks, the fact that the couch relcines, and Mom's home cooking! : )

    We're happy you're coming back and happy to have you stay with us...awhile. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy for you! Maybe when you and George move out, "the other George" and I will move in...? You had me at "laundry service!"

    Aunt Gail

    ReplyDelete