Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rainy Day

Happy Saturday!! I was so ready for the weekend after many, many hours of work this past week. Last night, George and I just picked up some Panera and hung out around the house....and then went to bed at 9:00PM. It felt great to go to bed so early on a Friday night! I am definitely one of those people who needs their sleep. I work with a bunch of people that can function on 4-5 hours of sleep each night. I think I need at least 8, but 9-10 is ideal.

Today it is overcast and rainy. I think I've mentioned it before, but those of us who get sunshine 350 days of the year, love getting some rain every now and then. One of George's old roommates moved from the midwest to AZ. I remember him saying, "why does everyone in Arizona get so happy when it rains?" Haha.

I got a little package in the mail last week for my birthday from my Grandma Warren. It was a Birthday Book exactly like the one she has! The book has little summaries for each birthdate that supposedly describe the kind of people born on that date. A few years ago we were reading everyone's and some of them were pretty funny. I think it was my mom's that described her so well :) My Grandma added many of the birthdays of of my family members, now I just need to add my friends. I try to be pretty good about writing birthday cards, but now I will be even more on top of it. Thanks, Grandma....great gift, I love it!



Please excuse the sideway picture. I am using George's Macbook and cannot figure out how to flip it. He is at work, so I will need to ask him when he gets home :)

2 comments: