Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Monday

How quickly Monday rolls around, huh? Monday is always a busy day for us at work. Our customers (grocery stores) are the busiest on the weekend so Monday tends to be a catch-up day. It's crazy how fast a workday can go if you're super busy. I am definitely prefer work to be busy...when it is slow, I feel every minute.

I am really looking forward to this week. On Wednesday night I am traveling to Phoenix for work. This year, I have been appointed the "campus lead" for recruitment at ASU. Basically, I am in charge of recruiting ASU seniors for the same program that I recently completed at Nestle. My first year after college, I recruited high school students for the Honors College at ASU. I really enjoyed it...it is fun to talk to people who are excited about the "next step" in their lives.

Of course, since I'm in Phoenix anyway, I will be staying through the weekend. George flies in on Friday night and we both head back to CA on Sunday night.

We don't have cable so when I do watch TV, it is online. The only problem is that shows don't come online right away. You have to wait a day or so sometimes. Right now, I am waiting for The Bachelor to show up on abc.com. I realize that The Bachelor is probably one of the stupidest shows ever, but I was bored last week and watched one episode and kind of got hooked. Just call me Emily ;) Hahaha

1 comment: