Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Almost Moving Day

Well, it is almost moving day for George. I wish I was going with him. Hopefully my turn will come soon :) It should, it should...

Actually, I can't complain because I will be in Phoenix a lot over the next few weeks. I leave this Friday and come back next Wednesday. I conveniently have a Nestle recruitment event at ASU on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Our big 1 year anniversary is on Sunday! We are planning to go to a nice dinner somewhere in Phoenix on our actual anniversary. AND...we are treating ourselves to a trip to New Orleans at the end of April for the New Orleans Jazz Festival. http://www.nojazzfest.com/ I've already started researching restaurants :)

We sent Brian, Terrisa, Brent, and Chrissy home with our first load of stuff yesterday. They took our Hyundai back and it was as stuffed as possible. I am working on laundry tonight and tomorrow we will pack some of our clothes. I hate packing!

We had a great time on Saturday at Disneyland. A big shout-out to Carrie and Alonso for getting us into the park for free! They are both animators for Disney here in Southern California. Speaking of animating, we did this thing at Disney called Animator's Academy. Basically, they just teach you step-by-step how to draw a Disney character. The character during our session was Winnie the Pooh. Afterward, we had Carrie and Alonso vote (b/c they are real animators) and.......they selected mine. So, I might be moving on to the big times soon. Haha.



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's going to be a year since you were married. Fun times! New Orleans sounds like it will be a blast!

    We had a great time too this past weekend. Excellent work on Pooh bear!

    See you soon in AZ. :)

    ReplyDelete