Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Update From Phoenix

I apologize for the lack of updates! I have been traveling to/from Phoenix and things have been kind of crazy with work. FIRST, I have an official "move date"....March 9 will be my last day working in California. I take over a team here in Arizona on March 12. My team will consist of 10-12 Sales Reps and my area is Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, etc...I'll find out more details next week. I'm so glad that the timing worked out well.

Going back to last weekend...

I flew in on Friday night for the weekend (until Wed). George and I went out with a bunch of our friends on Friday night to Oregano's. Glad we had fun on Friday night because I was sick as a dog the rest of the weekend. OH MY GOODNESS, I had to flu so, so bad! Terrible way to spend our anniversary weekend, but we made the best of it. AKA, we sat around the house for a couple of days :) It seems like I get the flu like that once every three years or so....SO, I should be good for awhile.

I am back in Arizona this weekend until Tuesday. I have some work stuff on Monday and Tuesday and then I head back to California. We are preparing for a visit from our CEO on Thursday of next week. Kind of stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment