Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello Peeps!

A couple of weeks ago, my mom introduced me to a cooking/baking blog called yourhomebasedmom.com. While looking at the blog a few days ago, I stumbled upon this cute idea! This morning we happen to have a meeting with our frontline team at work (at 5am!!!) so I figured I would bring these along.

When I saw the little sign I knew I had to make these :)


Talk about a serious sugar overload....Just dip in white chocolate, cover with sprinkles and voilĂ !


I also brought along this Warren family favorite - as usual, everyone loved these super easy-to-make cookies! As I write this I'm wondering where we got this idea...maybe my Grandma Warren??


I'm definitely looking forward to my three day Easter weekend because 1. I get 3 days off and 2. some of my family is coming (my mom, dad, Hannah, and possibly Emily if she can get some shifts covered)!! YAY!

Anyone have fun plans for Easter weekend?!

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could be there too. Have lots of fun! We will be spending Easter with Brent, Chrissy and the hobsons. Paisley says she loves you!

    Terrisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. George, if you don't put on weight it'll be a miracle. No wonder I've had a life long battle. Our plans for the weekend are just ok : ) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete