Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

DONE!

Ooh yeah! I finished my big work project this week and presented today. I'm so happy - the presentation went so well and I got great feedback from the leadership in my region. Yayaa!!

In other news, George and I have been watching American Idol pretty regularly this season and we are loving it!! I don't normally follow an entire season of a show faithfully...I'm more likely to just watch whatever is on TV that night. (My sister Emily on the other hand is the master of TV knowledge. Seriously, I think she might know a little bit of about every show on TV). Anyway, it's fun because we make our predictions of who is going to be in the bottom three or voted off. Plus, American Idol is always a big topic of conversation at work!

Any other American Idol fans out there? George really likes Casey (Jazz guy) and I like Scotty (Country guy).

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I don't normally get into those shows but for some reason I've followed this years Idol. I like the judges this year although they are a little too nice. A bit more critiquing would be good although I have to agree, from my laymans point of view, the signers are all good. I thought Pia would win so what do I know. I like Haley and Casey.

    ReplyDelete