Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Work and Food!


Work has been busy lately! I am about 9 months into my one year program with Nestle's DSD division. My division of Nestle sells ice cream and frozen pizza - Haagen Dazs (my favorite, see above!), Dreyer's/Edy's, Skinny Cow, Drumstick, Dibs, CPK, Digornio, and Tombstone...nothing but the best :) The last 9 months have been all about learning the business and gaining the experience I will need to manage a team of my own. I am currently in the project phase of my program...so without boring you all too much, I have been working on this project for the past 3-4 months and I present next Thursday. I've enjoyed working on the project and feel proud of my results!

Just for fun, here are some more pictures of our some deee-licious meals from the past week or so :)


BLT! George's on a Jalapeno bagel and mine on a sesame bagel!


Stir Fry and Rice!



Chicken Cordon Bleu


No comments:

Post a Comment