Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sleepy

Long day, but still updating my blog - look at that dedication! An early morning (George and I are usually out the door by 6:30 at the latest) and an evening sewing class made for a long day. I was so tired after work that I was kind of wishing that hadn't signed up to take the class, but once I was there I forgot that I was even tired. And that's because I was busy making Paisley's crib skirt. It is just about done! No pictures yet...not that it look that exciting, it's just a bed skirt! :) It will look much cuter when it's on the crib with a cute baby inside. I think I am going to continue to go to the sewing class on Monday nights. I have done quite a bit of quilting, but now I want to start making other things. The instructor encourages you to bring your own project and she will help you interpret the pattern and teach you any new techniques. Anyway, I have been a couple of times now so I am starting to get to know the others in the class. BUT WOW! There are these two really interesting ladies in the class. They are twins, probably about 60. Their names are Mindy and Cindy (who does that?!)...AND they are constantly talking, talking, TALKING, AND they finish each others sentences, AND they hog all of the instructor's attention. I hope they never find my blog. HAHA!

Here is the picture of the quilt for Paisley's crib (for you non-Facebookers)


And I couldn't leave out a picture of last night's dinner. French bread pizza is a great and tasty way to use up extra bread!


2 comments:

  1. Man that french bread pizza looks good! Maybe this weekend too? I know Hannah loves it : )

    ReplyDelete