Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well, I got back from my wonderful trip to San Fransisco on Friday and although it was a lot of fun, I was happy to be home with George after a busy weekend followed by a busy week! I was more than ready to just relax for a couple of days...which brings me to what we've done this weekend - pretty much NOTHING! I did some grocery shopping yesterday and George went to work. We met-up with our friends for dinner and a movie. And so far today we have just relaxed. We should probably shower soon seeing as it is 4PM and we need to leave for church at 5:30PM :)

We need to start thinking about where we are going to move when our lease is up in mid-July. It is tricky because we know that we will be here until October, but we don't know what's going to happen after that...we might end up relocating out of California in October. So as you can imagine, that makes signing a lease a bit difficult! We are considering renting a room from someone. Not ideal, but we think it would be worth it...we don't want to end up in a situation where we have to pay to break a lease. We'll see!

Here are a few pictures from my trip to San Fransisco:

A great view of the entire city


My work arranged an "Urban Safari" for us! This guy was pretty out there, but it was fun!


I couldn't believe how COLD it was up there! Look at that wind!!


The Golden Gate Bridge


1 comment:

  1. Missed talking to you this weekend. Seems we haven't had a complete conversation in quite a while. Miss you!! Love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete