Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Spaghetti Sandwich

I wanted to share this slightly strange, but very delicious meal we had the other night...spaghetti sandwiches! A few weekends ago, when we were down in San Diego, we went to a restaurant that is known for what they call a Torpedo. They had really great reviews online so we figured we should give it a shot. Their Torpedo was basically just a hollowed-out roll full of spaghetti with sauce (they also had other pastas combinations...pesto, alfredo, etc.) We both thought that is was so tasty (their sauce was delicious) and creative. So last week we decided that it would be really easy to recreate and...we did! Check it out :)

I toasted the bread a little bit to make it more sturdy!


Layered cheese throughout the sandwich makes it even better!


The key is delicious sauce. I am still perfecting my sauce, but I must say, it turned out pretty good! (I did a meat sauce, but you can do anything...pesto, marinara, alfredo)


No comments:

Post a Comment