Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Need to Hit the Gym!

This is procrastination at it's best. I am planning on going to the gym anytime now, but I can't seem to get myself to put my running shoes on :) Haha. I WILL GET TO THE GYM TONIGHT, I WILL GET TO THE GYM TONIGHT...I'm just going to keep saying that! I made a commitment to myself to work out more. I do enjoy the feeling of working out...after the workout is over of course. It always gives me more energy and makes me feel great, I just need to get in the habit of JUST GOING.

Anyway, enough about working out! George is heading to Phoenix on Saturday night and returning on Monday night (his days off are Sunday and Monday). My parents had an extra ticket that is expiring soon so they kindly gave it to George. He hasn't seen his sister or his parents for quite awhile....he misses his sister, Marie, a lot :) I am JEALOUS! I guess I have had the opportunity to go to Phoenix a lot more than he has so it is only fair!! My vacation will come soon enough - we will be in Rochester 3 weeks from today.

I think that is all for now....off to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment