Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

San Fransisco

Hello from San Fransisco! I don't think I mentioned it on any early posts, but I am traveling for work this week. I flew in from Orange County yesterday and I fly home on Friday. My division of Nestle is based in Oakland, CA. A trip to headquarters is one of the components of my program. We spent today and will spend tomorrow morning in meetings with leadership. Tomorrow afternoon they're taking us on a tour and dinner in downtown San Fransisco! Pretty cool, huh? I am definitely looking forward to the tour of course, but I have to say meeting with the leadership up here has also been AMAZING so far! We have mostly been meeting with Vice Presidents and higher and it is SO encouraging to hear about their career paths, successes, learnings, advice, development, etc, etc, etc!! When I'm at work day-to-day, it is easy to just live in my own little work world and forget about the big picture of what my company does. So just had to share....I'm excited about opportunities down the road with Nestle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment