Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

WooHoo, New Planner!

BIG NEWS! I just got my new 2012 planner!! Haha :) A few years ago I found my beloved planner (the red one) at Barnes and Noble. I always loved getting my new school planner back in junior high, high school, and at ASU. I remember being at Barnes and Noble and debating whether or not to splurge on the red one, but I did...and it was the BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE! I bring it to work everyday. Not only that, I HAVE to have it out on my desk, next to me. One time I thought I lost it and I started freaking out. I can't explain it, I just love having a planner. It probably stems from my obsession with being on top of things.

The last couple of years I have been able to get the refill from Barnes and Noble. This year, the store near me was completely out. They did have the same planner, just in a different color...so since the spine on my red one is tearing, I decided to replace the red one. AND it rang up 50% off (all of their calendars are 50% now).

ANYWAY, now you all think I am really strange and probably want to stop reading. Here are some pictures





It was kind of fun to look back on my 2011 planner (the pages were full of wedding stuff in January and February). I have saved other planners from years ago and those are really fun to look at too. Well, got to go...I have some planning to do :)

1 comment:

  1. A girl after my own heart! Planners are fun! I still love to write things down on paper despite all these tech gadgets we have nowadays.

    ReplyDelete