Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Weekend at Home

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I enjoyed laying low and just hanging out around the house with George after a few weekends away. I did get some stuff accomplished though....I finished up the majority my Christmas shopping. I think I did more online shopping this year than I have done ever before. So many places have free shipping and special online discounts so in some cases, it is cheaper AND no driving, no traffic, and no lines. But sometimes I find the mall/stores fun too :)

It is officially "winter" here in Southern California. It has been in the 50's (and rainy) the last couple of days...which makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning. George had off yesterday which made it extra hard. I get so jealous when I have to wake up and he gets to sleep in. Oh well, it is payback on the Saturdays that he has to work! Hahaha!

We didn't get to do much Christmas decorating this year because our Christmas stuff is in boxes. However, we do have one decoration in our room and I love it!


My Grandma Warren got us this little hand-carved wooden nativity scene as part of our wedding gift. Such a wonderful reminder of the meaning of Christmas. Thank you, Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment