Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekend?

Just a quick update before I go to bed. This weekend has been busy with work! I was helping prepare for a tour and well, it took up some time :) I got a taste of the HORRIBLE Los Angeles traffic on Friday. I am pretty spoiled as my typical commute is just 15 minutes. However, on Friday, I was heading back in from LA and I kid you not, it took me over 3 hours to get home!!! Oh my goodness, I do not know how people do that on a regular basis. I called George on my way home and vented about the ridiculous traffic. So, George, being the loving husband that he is, bought me some beautiful flowers to come home to. There is some pine in the bouquet and it made our room smell great!

We have been to the movies twice in the past week. Go figure...we haven't been the movies in quite awhile and then twice within a few days. On Thursday night, we saw Mission Impossible on opening night. When we lived in Arizona, George and his buddy Nick used to go to the movies a lot (they are both "movie people"). I am not a big movie person and I am really picky about the kind of movies that I like (I really dislike any kind of science fiction). Sherlock Holmes came out this weekend...I actually wanted to see that movie AND the movies are half price on Sundays so we went again tonight. I recommend both movies. If you haven't seen the first Sherlock Holmes, definitely watch that and then watch the new one.

Off to bed! Hope you all are well rested and ready for another work week. For those of you in school, enjoy your break (the rest of us are jealous).

No comments:

Post a Comment