Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Plans

WooHoo, I am excited! Our Christmas cards are in the mail and presents are wrapped and ready to go. 6 days until Christmas and 4 days until we are home for Christmas :)

I plan to do some baking for coworkers tomorrow night and Wednesday night....caramel corn and cookies. My mom has a great caramel corn recipe. The stuff is addicting! I post the recipe later this week.

It is a tradition at work to do a big Christmas breakfast on our last day of work before the holiday. Last year was obviously my first time participating and it was SO MUCH FUN! We arrived at some ridiculous hour (like really ridiculous...2am?) and cooked up pancakes, eggs, breakfast potatoes, and bacon/sausage for our drivers, sales reps, and the entire office. I'm looking forward to doing it again this year.

Is everyone else ready for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment