Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sweet and Salty Pretzels


Happy Thursday night! I can taste the weekend....

Real quick, I wanted to share a super easy recipe that I got from my lovely sister-in-law, Terrisa. She brought these to an ASU game that we went to last month and everyone loved them. I'm not too sure if they have an official name so I will just call them Sweet and Salty Pretzels.

There are just three ingredients: mini pretzels, Rolos, and M&Ms


Lay the pretzels on a cookie sheet and start unwrapping the Rolos (most time consuming part)


Place the Rolos on top of the pretzels like so...


Slightly melt the Rolos (225 degrees for 3 minutes should do the trick). Remove from oven and press the M&Ms into the Rolo. And if you're weird like me, you will make sure the "m" is facing up on each :)


Place in fridge and VOILA!


What a great little treat! Per George's suggestion, I might get crazy and use Peanut Butter M&Ms next time.

Now off to something else....hmm, perhaps an episode or two of Criminal Minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment