Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cabin Weekend

I am sitting on the couch, relaxing, after a fun weekend at the cabin. We drove up on Friday night and came home this afternoon so it was just a short trip. Emily, Brian, Terrisa, Paisley, Brent, Chrissy, Carrie, Charlotte, George, Nick, and I all went up. Brian, Brent, and Carrie did some skiing on Saturday at Sunrise and the rest of us just hung out and relaxed. Here are a few pictures:

George, Nick, Paisley, and I went up the neighborhood rec center for a bit (had the entire place to ourselves) and played some games. George crushed me in ping pong. Paisley was keeping score for the boys.


The girls were chatting...


While the boys were playing a board game called "Knights of Catan"...


Also, George and I booked another trip to New York City for our anniversary! We are going February 14-18. I can't wait to do some more exploring....and try more delicious restaurants! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment