Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Leaving Rome

Hi All! I have another update from my parents -- mostly pictures. So far, they have spent all of their time in Rome. Today, they headed from Rome to the Amalfi Coast. I wasn't really sure where that was so I googled it and found this:



Looks quite a bit south of Rome (3 hours by car). The views along the coast are supposed to be beautiful (duh, I know). After 2 days at the Amalfi Coast, they head up to Florence for 2 days and then onto Cyprus. Here are some pictures of the rest of their time in Rome:

My Dad looking very Euro :)


Trevi Fountain (I hope he wished that his daughter, Heather, was in Europe too!)


The Pantheon


Gorgeous View of Rome with St. Peter's Basilica in the background


National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II (museum too)....


I believe this is the entrance to the Vatican...


Yesterday, Hannah had her regional audition as well as solo and ensemble. She had a solo, a horn trio, and a horn sextet. She got a rating of superior in all three! AND she made 2nd chair French Horn in the regional orchestra! WoooHooo, go Hannah! I was there for everything but the trio and have some videos to post for you all later today or tomorrow.

Now, I need to focus on taking my online Economics test..................

No comments:

Post a Comment