Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

As the title of this blog says, TGIF! Wednesday felt like Friday to me so it was obviously a looong week.

It is freezing outside right now (45 degrees or so at the moment). The high was only 52. And it will literally be freezing tonight with temps in the high 20s. So, I believe it may be warmer in Rochester, NY than it is here this weekend. If only we had precipitation in the forecast. Everyone would freak out if it snowed here (including myself). I remember that it did snow once 4 or so years ago, but it didn't make it to the ground.

I was driving through our neighborhood yesterday and realized that the leaves had changed colors. It looks very much like Fall with the yellows and oranges. Just a few months late, but I'll take it!


We probably need to cover our plants tonight. I wonder if we have enough sheets....

It has gotten much easier to update my blog since I got my new computer. The pictures from my phone automatically sync to my computer. Before, I had to email them to myself, open them all, and then save them. It was a pain to post pictures. Hopefully I will be able to keep up the more regular blog posts.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. My birthday happens to be this weekend so I'm sure I will have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment