Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to School

I started back to school yesterday. This quarter I am taking Marketing and Economics. I am very excited about the Marketing class. The professor seems awesome plus I have a natural interest in the subject matter (my Bachelors degree is in Marketing). My schedule this quarter is Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6-10PM. I can't decide if I like the Mon/Wed schedule or the Wed/Sat schedule better. It is super rough going to class on Monday nights, but it is nice knowing that the weekends are free!

We saw the movie, Zero Dark Thirty on Saturday night. It is scheduled to come out this weekend, but George found one theater in Scottsdale that was playing it early. The movie is all about the tracking down of Osama Bin Laden and his compound in Pakistan as well as the actual raid on the compound. I thought the movie was very well done. It kept my interest the entire time -- I definitely recommend it to you!

I believe I mentioned it already, but for Christmas my siblings and I decided to get some professional pictures taken for my parents as their Christmas gift from all of us. We hired Rilie Dee Photography (same photographer as our wedding) and she did a great job. Emily posted a bunch of the pictures on Facebook, but I know that I few of my readers are not on Facebook (or maybe not friends with Emily on FB) so I will share some on here. If you click on the pictures, you should be able to get a bigger image of them (ya know...in case you want a close up of ME!) :)





I love this one of Paisley! George and I brought our "shoe basket" to carry some stuff and it ended up working out perfectly for some fun pictures of her. In the picture below she was playing "peek a boo" and popped up just in time for Rilie to snap the picture.


 I love that one of Hannah and Jeremiah too! Emily is so photogenic (her eyes always photograph so beautifully)....



Here Brian and Terrisa were doing "one, two, three, weeeeee...." with Paisley. This was snapped right before the "weee"! 


No comments:

Post a Comment