Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Florence

Oh my gosh, I have had a terrible cold for the last couple of days. It started with a sore throat over the weekend and on Monday it got so much worse. Monday also happens to be one of the days that I have a full day of work and then school from 6-10. I didn't think I was going to make it through work, nevertheless school, but somehow I did. After school, I literally came in the door and walked right up to bed. Today, was pretty bad too, but I was able to lay low and get my work done from home. Hopefully the worst of it is behind me! Before this week, I hadn't had a cold for almost a year....which is a record for me, so I knew I was due for one.

As of today, my parents are in Florence. My best friend, Brittany, did a summer abroad in Florence while in college and frequented a pizza place called Gusta Pizza. When George and I were traveling around Europe, we stopped in Florence and hit up Gusta Pizza upon her recommendation. We also told my cousin, Gabe, and his wife, Katie, about it and they went. AND, of course, today my parents went. It has been so long that I can't remember what exactly made it so good, I just remember that it was good.

Here are some pictures from the Amalfi Coast....my mom described the area as breathtaking. It is incredible in pictures so I can only imagine what it is like in person!




No comments:

Post a Comment